Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Year 2012, Welcome

Assalamualaikum kepada semua umat Islam sedunia.

Hi all.

I don't know whether I should write this in english or malay, but eitherway it is me. I often like to write in english as it does not sound too formal. But it seems a little un-proper too. So I'm torn sometime.

It has been over a year now that I keep this blog. Though not much that I update but when i look back to it, i thank Allah for what I have manage to update. As a human being you forget things so easily.. and when you look back to it, its nice to remember back.

The year 2012 has started with lovely days passing by. I could not be more thankful to Allah for what Allah has set for me. A lovely family, a chance to be here in Australia, so far: a very pleasant journey of PhD, and not to mention lovely time sewing too.

I received an email today from one of the Professor in UTHM. yes, I wrote about his wonderful speech back last year at one of our syarahan perdana. See here : blog page. He thank me for the response i had from his speech. I feel so honoured for his email. there should be many like him out there. So inspiring. Anyway, because of this, I decided that, I may share more to the world about whats has been inspiring to me cause i think it might be inspiring to others too. Beside, good things are to be shared anyway.

But I have nothing much to share today. I am waiting for a book to arrive at my doorstep : its called Mama PhD (I will do a review later). I thought this would suit me well and hopefully that it'll inspire me so that I will have motivations to keep up with my PhD. Not that I have low motivation now anyway. But I believe motivation needs to be pumped every now and then. And it is up to us to find the pump. I got this philosophy when listening to one of the preach given in Astro Oasis back in Malaysia. This Ustaz from Indonesia (slang jawa) ~ i don't catch his name : but he was talking about how our iman is going up and down. It is. The minute you listen to preaches , you are so pumped up and feel so motivated. But it wears down after a while and you start to forget. that's why it is so important to go to another preach every now and then. To ensure that you are always pumped up with motivations.

That's one of the reason I came up with this blog. i want to write to keep being motivated. To remember all the good thing that Allah has given me. My mother in law has also a new blog keeping up with all the Islamic reminders and knowledge. You can find that here : Mama Jah's Blog. Its good to read those, so that you are always reminded. So I am following her.

Anyway,
I have much on schedule today, so I stop here first.

Till then,
Wassalam.

Amira.

No comments:

Post a Comment