Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update Jan 2012


Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh to all muslims and dear all,

It has been another full weekend at home and around canberra with my little family. I had a lovely work week and lots of things are in schedule. Will do another post on this tomorrow probably.


Firstly Alhamdulillah for we have a new comer to our family ~ a little niece to us; a daughter of Faiz's brother. Looking at her photos and videos would of course not be enough and we wish we could be there to give her some love and hugs too! Congratulation to them for giving birth to such a cute baby!


Anyway, I did a massive cleaning and reorganizing and have all my drawers and doors in the kitchen locked for safety reason. Yup for my little Asyraf. Only the one with pots and pans is not locked as so he could play when i cook. They keep him amused while I'm cooking.



We had spared some time to have friends for a short lunch before we went to visit Australian War Memorial on Saturday. Though we went a bit late for we had to wait till Asyraf and Dayyan (Our friends's son) woke from their daytime nap. So it was a quick visit because the museum closes at 5pm. We reach there at 4pm.. huhu..

By the way, Asyraf turn 11 month on Saturday 21st Jan 2012. Dayyan turn 7 month.





I made cloth diaper for Asyraf this week. And thinking of making it to sell. Wish it would work. Just some extra work for some extra money in the spare time. Beside it is kind of addictive. :)



I started a little novel read today. I am not a novel person. I bought this in the intention of giving it to my sisters. But this one has been the one of the best-seller once upon a time. And the first two chapter has certainly attract me to read more. I hope i do manage to finish it.




I made some bread rolls today. For the week to come. Please don't mind the look of it. It's my first time baking bread. Yup, I don't have bakers hand. And I am really bad at cooking neat though I am a bit meticulous at other things.. :p But I'm glad it taste good. I took the recipe from here.



Anyway, till then

Wassalam.
Love for Allah.
Amira.

1 comment:

  1. syabas Mira...perisian masa yang terbaik bagi seorang " supermum"...harap2 segala usaha dan impian MIra akan diberkati dan membuahkan hasil yang dirahmati Yang Maha Pencipta kita....harap2 ada idea buat cloth diaper utk bakal2 nenek yg bermasalah ...he3..just a joke !!!!

    ReplyDelete