Thursday, January 12, 2012

Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh to all Muslims and dear All.

There's nothing much to update, but I feel that I should write today. It's Friday today. The end of a very tiring week i suppose. It was the first week I am officially in the lab doing my samples (I call it growth session). It was yesterday in exact. So as with every other lab sessions (those doing research would know well), things has to go wrong here and there. Good things is none of them were my faults. It just has to happen on my day. So getting things to what it should be was really tiring. Good thing I have lovely colleagues to help (MyKhaylo and Aruni~I'll never forget this very first day of growth). I could not thank you enough. Anyway, the thing is, I was really tired last night that I slept at 7pm with heavy heads carrying the thought of what had happen. geesh. But really, I woke up today with something fresh. I am so thankful to Allah for everything and I love the motivation this morning. And I am writing this to just be thankful and I would want to dedicate this to my family. This is what i feel every day I woke up and I want all of you to know how very much I love all of you.

I am thankful to Allah for giving me the most wonderful husband, Muhammad Faiz Misman, who has been patient, who has lend a pair of ears, who has put many smiles after a hard day. (i love you sayang) I am thankful to Allah for has given me the most adorable little baby who has put many,many,many laughs, many smiles, and of course who had filled all my times :p (mummy love you very much Asyraf).

I am thankful to be born from the womb of my mother, Wan Som Wan Hussin, who has always been there for me, who has gone through all the trouble raising all of us five with my dearest father, Ameruddin Baharom. I miss them so very dearie much. I love you both so much. Thank you for giving me the rights to live and grow, the never ending love, the thoughts, the care and so many more to list. I learned throughout my life, that there are no perfect parents, but you both are perfect for me. Though I had some days back then when I was a teenager that I wish I have a cooler parent (teenage mind) I understood now why i don't have them. Once i had wished that you let me out with my friends, let me be a little free, let me enjoy my teenage life the way I want. But I understood why there were so many "no" to what i want. I respect all that, and am really thankful for what I grow out to be. Thank you for teaching what is right and what is wrong. Thank you for leading me to what i am today. Thank you for not taking much of what i said or do in rebellion of the "no" you gave. Thank you for surviving the task as parents to all of us.

I thank you all my little sisters and brother. For being the ones to laugh and share. For being the one who listen, the one to play with, the one to cry with and the one who was there to be called a family. Thank you to Allah and congrats to mama and papa, all of you are grown out to be good adults. I love you all.

To Wani, though you will never grow much, you have always been there to share some laughs and we are never complete without you.

To Saiful, though you are the only brother I have, you have been there as the little brother and the big one too. You have big responsibility on your shoulder and I am proud that you have grown out to be as good as you should have been too.

To Ikah, though you are so very young compared to me, you have been the most closest friend I have and have shared so many thoughts with me. Sorry if all the lectures bores you, sorry if you felt you were being too controlled, what we did is only to protect you from unwanted things that could happen during rebellion time of your teenage life. I am sure you have grown out of it, but I just want to make sure that you know though I'm far, I am wishing you the very best. I am wishing you to grow into a lovely women and always be in guidance of Allah.

To my little sister, Sophie, though you are already big and all, you will always be little to us. Thank you for being such a nice little sister. May you grow and maintain the way you are and remember Allah always. Thank you for sharing your little thoughts and same goes to you, sorry if all the little lectures we have makes you feel like you are not perfect and all. Everyone is not perfect. But we have to try and struggle to do best in whatever we do. Even in the kitchen baby.. hehe. Miss you so much.

Of course, there are so many others that i would want to express my thank you to. Thank you to my parents in law (Khatijah Ali and Misman Stat), my sisters (Aimi and Husna) and brothers in law (Afiq and Ariff) for all the laughs and love and so many other unlisted things..


I am thankful to Allah for letting me live a while longer to enjoy all of this.
And of course I could never enough be thankful. However, I still wish for more greatness to come.
May Allah bless all of us and guide us in the right path and May we be more thankful and be more in deep Iman and Taqwa.

Amin

Love for Allah,
Amira

1 comment:

  1. semoga Allah berkati kehidupan mu sekeluarga didunia dan diakhirat...bahgia hingga keakhir hayat...Amiin.

    ReplyDelete