Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Holiday

Hi to All, Assalamualaikum to all Muslims.

It has been already a week of christmas break. I have just another few days to spend until I'm back again to school. It has been nice so far and I had many sewing projects done. check it out here : desireforsewing.blogspot.com We had some lovely family times together though much were spend at home. But it feels great staying at home anyway. Little Asyraf has pretty much fill up all of our time. He's learning to eat by his own, therefore more time required for the mess that we had to clean up every meal session. Thankfully that it is summer time, so he just shower every now and then for cleaning him off food and all.


He pretty much enjoy bathing too. He could bath for an hour and play with water until it gets cold. We bought a small dining table for us to eat now. Properly without Asyraf disturbing around and crawling off our back. So, I guess our house is complete now with all the furniture and stuff and we are settling down very well.



Allowances from UTHM have already checked in last week. So, we are in good budget. I am still figuring out my fabric store online. Hope I manage to publicly advertise it by this new year which is just around the corner. Here is the website : fabriclobby.com.

well, Anyway I gotto go and update my other blog. Till then, bubye.

Wassalam.
Love for Allah and Rasulullah.

Amira


No comments:

Post a Comment