Monday, May 23, 2011

Back to Work..

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh..

Well, yesterday was the first day I drove to work.. A total of one hour going to work.. back from work another hour. Quite tiring when I got home. Anyway.... the story should begin right in the morning...so here it goes..

Just to note ( the day before yesterday : Asyraf got his 3rd Injection)
So yesterday morning Asyraf was having a little fever and was very sensitive all of a sudden. Either he knows that his mother is going to leave him for work or he just does not feel that well after the injection. So I left him that day sleep in sobs.. So sad and I was so half-hearted to make my way to work..

At work I kept my routine of pumping and got a total of three session of milk pumping which equals out to about 15 oz. That's quite a relief. Couldn't get more as I was fully at meeting in the afternoon. Total up with 3 oz in the morning should be enough for a day at work milk left for Asyraf. Beside, I have frozen stock. Really hope that it would be enough for Asyraf.

My working table, quarter full with pumping equipments.. ( Love the bag - AUTUMNZ bought at onebabyworld)


When I got back from work it was a relief, Ikah said he was good but hadn't drink much. He drink from me then got to sleep. I didn't even had time to play with him yesterday.. waa... miss him.. but good enough he got to sleep coz I had tons of work waiting - wash cloth diaper, rearrange the milk - stock up the freezer, wash bottle, strelize bottle and breastpump parts. Once I got done with those, I was pretty much done for the day. Alhamdulillah Allah has given me the strength to fulfill yesterday's need.. Hopefully it'll get better or at least mantain that way.

I did have 2 customer who came for their dress which I have finish beading yesterday. One of them, my returning customer ( Pogee ) who went for a business trip at Australia and bought Asyraf a lovely sleeping kangaroo..
Asyraf sleeping with the sleeping kangaroo given by Pogee...


Beading update : Currently working on a project to be done by early june.. hopefully I could find time for it..

Till then, adious.. nak zohor then pumping session 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment