Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Before Back to Work

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh...

Alhamdulillah, once again i am able to blog beside the very little time i have.. Sometime I do have the time but not the mood though.. and mostly its the photos that have not been uploaded. Yeah, havent uploaded any photos since the last time i had photos up on my blog.. Thought i could upload some today.. but not a promise..

Why in English? I thought maybe this way its easier for me to express things coz sometimes when writing in Malay is sound gushy and doesnt do as I want it to be expressed.. Eitherway its just for the sake of keeping a track of my life.. so be it english or malay.. it should just be me writing the days/ moments of my life..

Yes, its the last weekend before I go back to work.. MONDAY please slowly come.. huhu.
Today is 21st of May. The same date last year i was busily getting ready for the solemnization ceremony that night.. Yup today is our very first anniversary and I couldnt be any happier. I have Muhammad Asyraf being exactly 3 month today and a very loving husband who always seem to be content beside me who in contra is always anxious or worried about everything that goes about our life.. hee.. I love my little family very much and hope that it grows into a lovely happy family. InsyaAllah...

Asyraf in carseat at a restaurant after being injected at Mak Ya's clinic ( Sunday 22nd May)

May is the month for mother's day and I'm glad I got the chance to celebrate it as a mother myself this year... But mostly it reminds me a lot more of what my mother had sacrifice for all of us.. I LOVE my mum so much.



Well, I got to go and bath Asyraf.. he just got up.. will continue later.. toodle..

No comments:

Post a Comment