Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bro in Laws Wedding & Asyraf's Aqiqah

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh

Alhamdulillah, again today i am still able to write in this blog. A big thanks to Allah for He has given me another wonderful day for me. I wasn't in the right mood neither was really a bad mood these few days. Possibly because I was still tired having to travel the last weekend. Yup we had a great time at my MIL's house although my MIL was busy preparing and handling my bro in laws wedding.
Here's a snap of my BIL and his newly wedded wife: Muhammad Afiq & Nurul Imratul Husna


May their marriage be a bless from Allah and may they live happily ever after.. (ps : just got new news that soon Asyraf will have a new cousin too!! well at least another 8 month or so..

Anyway now we have another sister in life -our family just got bigger n bigger.

Here are more snaps on that day :

Asyraf n Nyaii : Asyraf with baju melayu - I sew it a week before. Despite of the very little time I had with little Asyraf tagging all the time.. thank you Allah for still giving the room for me to enjoy the little thing I love to do.( Asyraf is posing hard - at least his eyes is on camera)

This is our little family..all in blue - Almost like Hari Raya.. the theme for family that day was blue so my MIL bought all of us new blue dresses... thank you Mama..(Asyraf is not looking at the camera)

After Saturday ( the wedding ceremony day) we headed back to Kelantan on the following day - (sunday) for Asyraf Aqiqah. We had one large sheep for his aqiqah : while we were on our way they have already had the sheep slaughtered and cooked. ( Ps - the sheep is Tokwe's)


This is Asyraf in the car. thank god for the carseat coz it sure be tiring to have to cuddle him all the way back to Kelantan! 6 hours from KL..and almost 10 hours back to JB..



Here is a snap I love... Asyraf with his Moyang ( Great Grandfather). Yes - he again is not looking at the camera. It is sooo difficult getting him to look at the camera with the right smile..huhu.. so not photogenic

Anyway, A big thanks to Allah for everything goes well.. Asyraf was hardly crying especially when there were sooo many people at Kelantan. We passed him from hand to hand.. He loves the crowd. Everyone said he was so very obedient. Ye right.. hm...

Well I guess thats it for the sake of that event memoirs...
Big Love for Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment