Sunday, February 5, 2012

M for Monday and Motivations (2) : New environment

Assalamualaikum to all muslims and hi all

Well, here is another monday short tip.

Sometimes you just need a boost to what is around. Today like any other Monday I am so not in a working mood. Thanks to my to do list I was available to do some things - in fact quite a number of things despite of my laziness. I am not the kind of peson who like musics when I am working with readings, journals etc. I love music when i cook or sew but not when I'm studying. But today, I had to. I put on my earphone and have some music blasting off my ears. Funnily it works. It kind of boost my energy. I am not reading though. I am searching over some reading materials and sorting out my references. So, it works. At least for the boost.



So I guess, it has something to do with changing your normal daily environment to get some fun and get your mood to do some works. Try changing work place if you can, but don't get too distracted.




Otherwise just have some musics up your ears. It's like to you out of the office environment for a while. I enjoyed it..

Nway, just the short boost today. Will also be updating my weekends with family soon.

Wassalam, Bubye,
Amira

No comments:

Post a Comment