Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Need a new Chiller Bag

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh

Well, as per title.. I need a new cooler/ chiller bag.. So this is a bit of a review too about my current cooler bag. I bought AUTUMNZ cooler bag together with the spectra set at onebabyworld.com.
I have been using it like only for a month ( starting from the day I got back to work)... then it got ripped inside as per picture below:


So frustrated. The price of RM40++ is quite expensive to be only used for a month, i definitely wouldn't want to buy the same new one again...
However, the outer cover is still in great condition. Plus, it still works as a chiller and mantained my ebm cool until offwork. But, I hate to see it everytime I open it to keep ebm after expressing..
Repair it?? I have done that of course. With the machine I have at home,I have tried to repair it by resewing it and attaching it.. but it happen again after 2 weeks of use.. Beside, the AUTUMNZ ice pack will leave my cooler bag wet at the end of the day. I don't know whether all icepack are like this or not.. but I think I want to try a new cooler bag with new ice pack too.


So, so far in my mind I have stylomama cooler bag, or the fridge-to-go
which I found can be really convenient as it has attached icepack and wont leak any mess. However, stylomama can fit simple breastpump which I am also searching for for easy movearound.. so far, I have UNIMOM in mind. However, if money wise is okay, I certainly would love Medela Manual.. well just to keep those two things now in my wishlist.. may Allah provide us with rezki.. amin..

Till then, wassalam
AmiraLink

No comments:

Post a Comment