Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frozen EBM Stock is Thawed and Thrown

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh...

EBM, EBM, EBM..
So sad.. this morning, my EBM in the upper part of the fridge (frozen one) is all thawed.. Though there were still few that were still frozen ~ almost thawed but most of it already unfreeze and melted.. so I guess we had to use it within 24 hours.. as per recommendation
My brother had left the freezer door open slightly last night. He didnt realise it of course. So,, today Asyraf will only drink those until night time. That's the least we could do to save it. Then the rest is going to be thrown away.. or at least to mama's pots of orchid..

Here's a pic I snap this morning after taking it out of the fridge..
I think there were about 100 oz... uuuuu...

Hope that I manage to provide enough milk for Asyraf especially during Ramadhan.. I was securely confident that the stock would be enough if there were any milk production reduction during fasting month.. but now, not so confident.. I have to stock up the most that I can do this few weeks..InsyaAllah... May Allah provide way for us..

Till then, wassalam..

1 comment:

  1. Salam.. Hi.. kami menawarkan cloth diapers termurah di malaysia.. babyland 2 rows snap button, cutting is bigger than old design, for baby 3-17 kg.. only RM22/pc.. buy 5-9pcs=RM 21/pc and 10 above=RM20/pc.. plain dan printed are same price..jom shopping di sini

    ReplyDelete