Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You Tube Scarf Tutorial Addict

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah, Thankful to Allah, I have actually gained quite a confidence myself despite of ageing feel I have been feeling a lot lately. Hehe. Been through a lot, and i mean a LOT and LOTS of youtube and blog walking, and MashaAllah been struck by the addiction to it and love all the tutorial there is on youtube. Here are some of my favourites :
This is by Dina

And here are some from our Malaysia Gals..:



and of course, there tons more... just type shawl/hijab in you tube, and there you have it GREAT tutorials.

Well, I do love that they are all kind enough to share, and it kinda make me wanna share too. Beside that I have actually thought of the idea of having me, and my family being on video too. You know, just to get the memories on video and maybe put it on youtube/blog and save the typing. Its not that i don't like to blog, I do, but I kinda lost word when it comes to typing. So, maybe, and I say MAYBE I am better off, talking. So, I thought, maybe I could get a handycam and start video blogging instead.. ?? Well, we'll see how that idea turns out soon.

So today, I have been browsing for some of the price of handycam in Malaysia and Aussie. So we'll see on my next post what I have been browsing and aiming for..

Till Then,
Too dle..
AMira.

No comments:

Post a Comment