Monday, September 12, 2011

My 26th Birthday

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh..

Well, I've passed my mid-20's.. Yeah. I am so 26 last Friday (9th September 2011).
The good news : I am thankful to Allah, I have a family, married, with a son and a job. What else to worry? Back then I use to worry whether I will ever get married. Answered Already. I wonder whether I am able to conceive. Answered already. I wonder whether I would get a decent job. Answered already. So it is time for me to just maintain it and blossom it even more.

The bad news : I am starting to see wrinkles on my face. Yeah.. wow, the aging thing do comes quick don't they.. huhu. I also notice that I have been lacking myself, which I have put to my resolution that I will no matter how little time I have, will put myself on my list of things to do. So, this last few weeks I have been taking good care of my make-up, my clothes, my facial routine and of course the smile and the time for me to enjoy AND yet still maintain to have time for Asyraf's things and hubby.

Currently I am busy preparing for the big MOVE. Tidying up things, packing, browsing over the internet for stuff to be concerned of and etc. Though weekends sometimes are filled with visitors and visiting since it is still Raya Mode.

O yeah here I found a great videos of make up tutorial from a make-up artist :
Loving it..
http://www.lisaeldridge.com/

here are videos on youtube :
Just some ideas to just have fun with myself.


Till then,
Wassalam.
Amira Saryati

No comments:

Post a Comment