Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ramadhan, the one we await for

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh

Alhamdulillah, soon it is Ramadhan, the month that has been await. The month of Rahmah, the month to synergize back Ibadah. Not that it means we can't do it any other month, but there is always something special about Ramadhan. It is always so motivating, and a great month for Hijrah as well. I remember wearing hijab full time on one of the Ramadhan we had in UK. Apparently, it was easier to put on the Hijab during those month at that time since all my other muslim friends has the trend of wearing Hijab during Ramadhan. After Ramadhan I remain with Hijab and I did get questioned why, by some of my friends. We were young still at that time, 13. So I guess those who ask hasn't yet understand why Hijab is so important. And is not just to be worn in Ramadhan. I guess the fact that people has put Ramadhan as the month that you have to do more Ibadah has put them to wear Hijab during those month as well. But of course we hope that we could also extend that ibadah as routine as well.

This year with full heart, I do hope I could manage better. I could do more. I could try and do more Ibadah and fully utilize the moments of Ramadhan and really hope that it last a life even way after this Ramadhan. I hope this year I give myself a little push. For I love Allah. For I love Him so much, why couldn't I do it. There is absolutely no reason. It is us who are very weak and yet demand a lot from Him. It is Him who is full of love and merciful. Ya Allah, give us strength, give us the courage. Ya Allah guide us and bring us closer to you.

InsyaAllah, may this Ramadhan be a great month for all of us Muslims. Wishing you the best in planning your Ibadah, InsyaAllah..

Till then,
Wassalam.
Ramadhan Mubarak.

Amira

No comments:

Post a Comment